We seek companies with the following characteristics:
- Business Services
- Digital Media
- Consumer Products
- Generational Transitions
- Management Buyouts
- Divestitures/Spin Outs
- Stressed and Distressed
- Growth Equity
- Revenue: $5 million to 100 million
- EBITDA: $2 to $12 million
- Add-on Acquisitions: $5M+
- Low recurring fixed capital investment
All investors seek businesses that operate in large growing markets with market leading products and “strong” management teams, we’re no different. Our focus at Stelaris is to make controlling investments in lower middle market companies across the United States.
Our approach to investing is comprised of the following guiding principles:
- Capital Conservation: our prime governing principal is to conserve capital.
- Proprietary Deal Flow: our goal is to seek investments through our professional network rather auctions.
- Value Added Investing: we seek investments where we add value operationally to facilitate implementation of effective growth enhancing strategies.